Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Food for thought.


Since it is inevitable that I will be coming home soon, and my 'last-days' posts aren't ready, I thought I’d quickly give some suggestions to the familia back home so they can start planning the menu for the week I’m back. 
1)   Bacon, ham, pork salads, pulled pork sandwiches, pork tenderloin.  Feel free to meet me at the airport with a bag of crispy bacon.  Must break Kosher laws.
2)   Mexican food…café rio, Morelia’s, even home made taco seasoned beef would be delicious, oh and salsa please! 
3)   Chocolate Chip Cookies, ready to be put in the oven the second I’m home.
4)   Joe Morley’s
5)   Cheeseburger.  Five guys?
6)   Cheesecake, this one hasn’t been a long lasting craving, it kinda just popped in my head, but it does sound good.
7)   Pizza, pepperoni.  Perhaps we could pick it up on the way home from the airport while snacking on some bacon?
8)   Popcorn, movie anyone?
9)   Chili’s Chips and Salsa
10)  Wok King Café

2 comments:

  1. Did you know you can get BACON PIZZA?!

    two birds. one slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! Have those for me too! Especially #1-10 :)

    ReplyDelete