Dear friends, family and foes (if I even have any that read this). I would just like to inform you that I will be out of town for the next ten days. I will be relaxing and playing and sight seeing in Northern Israel, on the beachfront of a little lake. Maybe you've heard of it, it's called Galilee. Anyways, as internet will not be accessible I have pre-written and pre-made a few posts to keep my faithful readers tuned-in and happy. So they will be random and incongruous with what is actually happening in my life at the time, but I feel like they should all give you better insight as to what I have been up to the past few weeks.
I hope you have an awesome week in the snow capped mountains or where ever you are. I'll be on the beach.
Anopol out.
I hope you have an awesome week in the snow capped mountains or where ever you are. I'll be on the beach.
Anopol out.
I'll be waiting to read them!! Miss you Spence!
ReplyDelete