 |
| I don't know how equal these pieces are. |
Today, was pretty awesome. I love free days. I slept in until 7:20 this morning, it was so wonderful, and my sluggishness in getting out of bed was probably a good thing, considering that I left the center at 8:30 and was on my feet walking and walking for about eleven hours. It was good though, I got to go to some sweet caves, a very artistic garden with “four cubes, cut into eight equal pieces” such a descriptive name! After that we climbed up to the top of YMCA tower to play the carillon bells with President Ohman. I got to play Nearer My God to Thee for about a million people...not many people can say that now can they! It was way fun, for the rest of the day we just wandered through West Jerusalem, and went to the mall. It was so refreshing to have just a regular day out, in a normal and familiar environment. West Jerusalem is very European, and it was like we were just hanging out for a while. We ended the night with the spiciest Schawerma I have had so far (don’t give the guy free range in making it the way he likes it) and delicious white chocolate crepes. Mmm mmm good.
 |
| The sign said Zedekiah's tears, that is the reason I have a weird sad face goin on. |
 |
| We like to jump. |
 |
| Hunchbacks of the YMCA Belltower. |
 |
| Parkour! |
 |
| Don't call me Shirley! |
No comments:
Post a Comment