So we have finals this week and things are bound to get a bit crazy, we're going to Yad Vashem (the Israeli Holocaust Museum) tomorrow and I'm sure I'll want to write a big long post about it, so I decided that to sum up this week I'd share just a few pictures.
 |
| Jen, Denise, Mark and I just took a trip to the old city for a quick lunch outside the Hurva synagogue in the Old City. Sometimes you just need to get out, even if its just for an hour or so. |
 |
| Thursday night we had our Passover Seder Meal. It was soo awesome, I'm pretty sure it was as legit as you will get, especially with the temple mount in the background. |
 |
| Me cleansing my hands. |
 |
| And acting drunk off of grape juice. |
 |
| Friday afternoons we get to put together hygiene kits, and then commence with a giant dance party afterwards. They've had to cap how many we do because we're so dang efficient. |
 |
| Later Friday night we had an impromptu ipod Karaoke party. Rules are, blast the song in your ipod and sing your guts out. No one can hear the music but you, and you can't hear yourself...its quite the activity. This is my heartfelt rendition of "My Heart Will Go On". |
 |
| No one got as into it as Cory, with his extremely lively version of Katy Perry's Hot and Cold. |
 |
| Sabbath brings out the competitiveness in Miss Gubler. This was her first game of chess ever, and she was pretty proud of herself. Even though the game pretty much ended up like playing checkers with chess pieces. |
 |
| This is my family celebrating Audryn's birthday on Sunday! |
 |
Oh, and BYU kicked butt against SDSU! It was wonderful, Jimmer rocks Jerusalem!
|
Anyways, that's gonna have to do for right now, but like I said, expect a long post soon about our trip to Yad Vashem and Mt. Herzl. Love ya all, and don't call me Shirley.
No comments:
Post a Comment